tarla.io and iklim.co services deliver solutions for big problems such as climate change and agriculture by use of data and information technologies. As we grow from start up to scale up we face with many exciting challenges to be solved efficiently and diligently. We are looking for high performer, curious and capable friends for our research and development team in Bilkent Cyberpark.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- support the theoretical foundation of our core technology;
- understand our existing algorithms and perform ongoing research into improvements and alternatives.
- play with big chunks of data and design efficient systems
- design decision support tools with data sources streaming from satellites, sensors, news feeds, ERP databases
- bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics;
- an expert in the design and analysis of algorithms and data structures;
- practical skills to implement prototypes and experimental projects, ideally in Python;
- capable of technical and academic writing
WHAT WE PROMISE:
- rewarding salary and benefits;
- opportunity to work full-time or part-time;
- a commitment-delivery based work culture: in our teams we are very clear about what we promise to contribute, about the expected quality, and about when the work will be delivered. What we care about is your commitment to deliver to the team, not how you choose to meet it;
- an opportunity take pride in putting into practice top tier solutions to real-world problems;
- respect and autonomy, and all your friends will be jealous of your cool job in a startup.
Send a message why you are the one for this role to info (at) eriktronik (dot) com with a CV focused on what you have done previously: web links, linkedin, blog, bitbucket, etc…
For the time being, we don’t care about your diploma and GPA.