We are looking for a high performer who will be part of our growth in tarla.in / tarla.io / iklim.co. We have three offices at Bilkent Cyberpark, Mustafa Kemal Mahallesi Ankara and Tallinn. This role will require visits to different countries (Estonia, Latvia, Norway, South and East EU etc.) to interact with B2B customers…
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY IS TO:
- prospect and qualify leads (intro e-mails, LinkedIn messages, intro calls and meetings);
- manage inbound leads and existing sales pipeline;
- arrange calls and meetings for CEO with identified key decision makers;
- utilize innovative and creative sales tactics;
- support CEO and CMO with existing Sales processes;
- conduct market mapping to identify potential clients in different countries;
- create long lists, mid-lists and short lists according to certain criteria;
- maintain and update our CRM system (“Confluence”);
- identify key decision makers in short-listed companies and generate e-mail addresses;
- Run startup accelerator and VC interactions in tandem with CEO;
- meet your monthly KPIs set by Management Board.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- strong presentation and communication skills;
- fluency in spoken and written English;
- ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines;
- aspiration to develop the skills necessary for a long-term sales career;
- experience in Sales and good industry contacts is an advantage;
- MBA or related background is an advantage.
- rewarding salary and benefits;
- c-level connections within subject industries;
- continued professional development;
- modern and well-equipped workplace according to your needs;
- respect and autonomy, and all your friends will be jealous of your cool job in a startup.
Send a message why you are the one for this role to info(at)eriktronik(dot)com with a CV focused on what you have done previously: web links, linkedin, blog that you write, etc…
For the time being, we don’t care about your diploma and GPA.